There is much that you can do to support Zambia’s wildlife and environment:
- Become a member. Your membership fees help to support important work. Members receive our newsletter, access to and discounts at our camps and discounts on society activities and talks. To register as a member, you can use this online form, or collect a form from our Lusaka office or a branch near you.
- Donate to the society. The generosity of people like you makes all of our work possible.
- Join one of our branches. We have branches around the country where you can join a committee (such as Environmental Education, Fundraising, or Events) and participate in events with a community
- Set up a club in your area: Chongololo clubs are for children in grades 1-7, while Chipembele clubs are for students in grades 8-12. Clubs can also entirely consist of community members not affiliated with a school.
- Have your company work with us to organise a tree-planting day. Zambia has a large deforestation problem. We organise days for a company’s employees to plan much-needed indigenous trees at appropriate community locations. Contact Patrick Shawa at our main office to discuss your ideas.
- Visit one of our wildlife camps. We have several beautiful camps around the country. Spending some time in them is a wonderful holiday that helps to support conservation work
- Purchase cards and books at our shop in Lusaka (view our stock)
Contact us for more